AGILE ANALYTICS STORY
Agile Analytics was founded by Iman Eftekhari in February 2018 – after his successful experience of his previous company, AgileBI – a Microsoft featured partner in Power BI and data analytics space.
Our goal at Agile Analytics is to provide affordable world-class industry solutions to add real business value. Backed by our extensive experience in the area of Microsoft Data Analytics & Machine Learning and combined with our domain knowledge in several industries, we have created ready-to-go packaged solutions that can be deployed with minimum required customisation, resulting in cost savings and increased delivery speed.
At Agile Analytics, our mission is to help organisations build a data-driven culture, to gain and sustain competitive advantage in today’s market. We do this by consulting, designing and delivering innovative data analytics solutions using state-of-the-art Microsoft Cloud technologies.
HOW WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS
We understand that every business has unique data needs, but they have common challenges when it comes to adopting a data-driven approach. You are not alone. Agile Analytics provides tailored solutions to help each business to overcome their data problems, all the way from data extraction, to reporting, to managed services and ongoing support.
We help medium to large size companies with end to end strategy, consultation and implementation of Data and AI solutions.
- People First: We think of our clients as people, not just as a business. We believe in building long-term partnerships with our clients and making our teams work together in synergy.
- Work With not For: We do not have an open door policy, we have a “no door” policy. Our team is involved in every key decision with the customer, so we can advise and help them achieve more.
- Honesty and Transparency: We are proud of being a company that stands by the advice it provides. We are people that genuinely enjoy coming to work every day and deliver great projects on exciting cutting-edge technology.
- Give Something Back: From sponsoring and organising local user groups, to blogging and presenting at conferences around the world. We support charities close to our hearts as we are always looking for ways to give something back.
METHODOLOGY / FRAMEWORK
Agile Analytics has embraced both of the common “Agile Analytics” definitions: self-service analytics; and using agile practice in the delivery of Data Analytics solutions.
- We have had great success with agile projects where the business users and IT are closely aligned to perform iterative development with short incremental build cycles.
- We also believe a self-service analytics solution can deliver better value to the business by enabling everyone in the organisation to access the right data and make informed decisions.
Using these techniques, we can help you to deliver information in a fast and affordable way.
We have a fantastic, long standing relationship with Microsoft. We are extremely proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics and Data Platform and work closely with the Microsoft teams in both Australia and US.
Data Analytics solutions begin with a deep understanding of the goals and objectives for a particular business domain. Our consultants engage with your business and subject matter experts to understand the needs of your business and design the appropriate solution. Our ability to communicate with your business users, using the language of your business, separates us from those that are just looking for a set of requirements.
We have built solutions in a wide variety of industries. Our repeat experience in several of those industries has allowed our consultants to become adept at the language of business.
We have extensive experience in the following business domains and verticals:
- Health Care
- Property and construction
- Professional Services
When you work with Agile Analytics, you are not just getting a programmer that is looking for a set of coding requirements. Our consultants are highly experienced professionals that are looking to engage with your business to provide solutions that will deliver accurate information that can be used to make intelligent data-driven decisions.
We are passionate about technology. We love to learn the new stuff, we love to innovate, we love to perfect the mainstream but above all we love to see technology make a difference.
The depth and breadth of the Microsoft Data Analytics stack is evolving fast but we’re all over it. We have specialists in the traditional on-premise to the modern cloud platforms and can help with strategy, delivery and support.
Our projects span the stack and can include:
- Power BI
- Azure Machine Learning, R / Python
- Azure Data Catalog
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake and ADLA
- Azure SQL & DW
- Azure Stream Analytics
- SQL Server
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Analysis Services (SSAS)