Microsoft Power BI DAX & Data Modelling Training – Sydney – June 2019
June 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm| A$800.00
Learn from the experts in Power BI
Agile Analytics training offers you the opportunity to get hands-on Power BI training from experts. Our trainers are interactive and draw on their experience to provide real-life scenarios that relate to the written materials.
We can solve your real-world problems during the class because we teach what we do in the field every day.
What will I learn?
This workshop is designed to take your Power BI expertise to the next level with comprehensive training in Tabular modelling, DAX and data visualisation. All you have to do is bring your laptop and we will supply the rest!
- Understand basic concepts of Data Modelling
- Understand the consequences of data model design decisions
- Understand the concepts of calculated columns and measures
- Gain familiarity with standard DAX patterns & CALCULATE
- Understand evaluation contexts and their effect on calculations
- Gain the ability to understand data modelling formulas
Daniil Maslyuk is a Power BI consultant and trainer. He is the author of the official Microsoft Power BI exam reference book and a regular presenter at technical conferences, such as Power BI World Tour and SQL Saturday. Daniil has been using Power BI since it became available.
Microsoft Power BI exam reference book is included in the cost of the course.
What previous Trainees have said about their experience:
- “I was concerned was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Retail Industry
- “I was afraid that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – NSW Government
- “The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” – Data Analyst – Qantas
Agile Analytics urges you to bring your laptop. Alternatively, you can contact us to organise a laptop for you (extra fee applies).