Power BI Advanced Data Visualisation – Online – Australia – 10 Nov 2020
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmA$500.00
- Book now, reschedule it up to a day before the session!
- Post-training Q&A session a week after the training to answer your questions.
- Our trainers are experts in this field with deep experience in real-life complex projects.
- Small groups to make it more interactive and allow more question time.
Learn from the experts in Power BI
Our Power BI course offers you the opportunity to get hands-on training from the experts. Our trainers are interactive and draw on their experience to provide real-life scenarios that relate to the written materials.
We can solve your real-world problems during the class because we teach what we do in the field every day.
What will I learn?
This workshop is designed to take your Power BI data visualisation expertise to the next level with comprehensive training in report design and storytelling with your data.
You will learn how to best present your data, select the right chart, and make your reports look professional by applying your branding and themes.
• What is Story Telling with data?
• Science behind Data Visualisation
• Process behind Data Visualisation
• Dashboards and Reports
• Chart selection
• Hands-on labs
• Custom Visuals
• Polishing & formatting
• Report authoring best practices
• Dashboard design
• Actions and URLs
• Branding and themes
- Group project
- Tips for certification and additional resources
Want to learn even more?
- We will send you access to our free events and meetups to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We answer your questions and support you on your projects.
What previous Trainees have said about their experience:
- “I have attended 3 courses run by this organisation and they were all excellent. I particularly liked the hands-on practical experience in the intermediate course. The advanced course was extremely interesting and helped me to better understand DAX and debug issues. I’ve gone from zero Power BI knowledge to a solid foundation, understanding, and confidence in 3 months by attending these courses (and having practical experience at work). I’d thoroughly recommend their courses if you are a complete novice or looking to deepen your understanding of Power BI.” Louise H. – Stockland
- “I was concerned was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Retail Industry
- “I was afraid that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – NSW Government
- “The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” – Data Analyst – Qantas
- “I attended the Power BI Advanced Data Visualisation training and walked away with a lot of new ideas and most importantly the BEST PRACTICES on how to present a story that catches the reader’s attention. The training was delivered in a very professionally and to the point with lot of interactions along the way. I have one word to describe this training and the trainer as FANTASTIC. Definitely recommend this to people who are using Power BI to attend. I know, I will definitely attend the next level.”
Prakash Mistry – Business Consultant
Please check our website for our other training sessions (Power BI Intro, DAX & Data Modelling, …), and upcoming free events and meetups: