Power BI Architecture & Admin – Online – Australia – 01 Dec 2021
December 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmA$600.00
Our Power BI Architecture & Admin course offers you the opportunity to get hands-on training from the experts.
- Book now, reschedule it up to a day before the session!
- Post-training Q&A session a week after the training to answer your questions.
- Our trainers are experts in this field with deep experience in real-life complex projects.
- Small groups to make it more interactive and allow more question time.
Learn from the experts in Power BI
We can solve your real-world problems during the class because we teach what we do in the field every day.
• Power BI for enterprises
• Building scalable solution with 3-layer architecture
• Power BI Admin Portal; considerations and best practices
• License types and considerations
• Security options: RLS, SRLS, OLS,…
• Deployment best practices
• Governance and control
• Typical use cases for self-service and governance
• Understanding integration with Power Automate and Power App
• Power BI Data Flows
• Microsoft Teams integration
Want to learn even more?
- We will send you access to our free events and meetups to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We answer your questions and support you on your projects.
What previous Trainees have said about their experience:
- “I have attended 3 courses run by this organisation and they were all excellent. I particularly liked the hands-on practical experience in the intermediate course. The advanced course was extremely interesting and helped me to better understand DAX and debug issues. I’ve gone from zero Power BI knowledge to a solid foundation, understanding, and confidence in 3 months by attending these courses (and having practical experience at work). I’d thoroughly recommend their courses if you are a complete novice or looking to deepen your understanding of Power BI.” Louise H. – Stockland
- “I was concerned was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Retail Industry
- “I was afraid that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – NSW Government
- “The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” – Data Analyst – Qantas
- “I attended the Power BI Advanced Data Visualisation training and walked away with a lot of new ideas and most importantly the BEST PRACTICES on how to present a story that catches the reader’s attention. The training was delivered in a very professionally and to the point with lot of interactions along the way. I have one word to describe this training and the trainer as FANTASTIC. Definitely recommend this to people who are using Power BI to attend. I know, I will definitely attend the next level.” Prakash Mistry – Business Consultant
Please check our website for our other training sessions (Power BI Intro, DAX & Data Modelling, …), and upcoming free events and meetups: