A Turnkey Solution that fully integrates your
Workday data to Microsoft Power BI
our fully developed Workforce Analytics Solution, you can hit the ground running!
- Single reporting environment | All your data in one place
- Multiple data sources | Data, from all sources, in one view
- Fully cloud-based | No need for new, on-premises software
- Flexible security | Customize what each user can see
- Tailored to your organization’s needs | Build hierarchies and calculations according to your requirements
Common Challenges with Workday
Finding Useful Insights for Strategic Decision Making.
Struggling to View Full Employee Lifecycle in One Place.
Workday lacks full HR Functionality – external recruitment or payroll applications provide data that needs further integration with Workday.
Difficulty with Basic Technical Functions – for example, with grouping of divisions or merging data groups.
Managing and Customising Dashboards takes time & money.
Understanding Calculations – e.g. turnover of the employees/attrition rate are not logical.
Workforce Analytics Solution combines
the power of Workday and Power BI to give
the insight you need about your Human Resources
Take Your HR Data Further
- Turnover Reports
- Cost of Turnover
- Turnover Improvement
- Turnover Data Trends by Region, Department, Gender
- Demographics and Turnover Relationships
- “Live” Dashboard
- Psychometric, Business,
Engagement Data Integration
- Explained & Prediction Analytics
- Evidence-based ROI
Employees’ Full Life Cycle
Webinar – How to Get Insights from Your Workday HR Data
We will be presenting a webinar with Microsoft on Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:30 PM–2:30 PM Pacific Time. Join the webinar to find out how our HR Analytics solution using Power BI enables you to pull information directly from Workday and easily combine it with other data to get real-time insights for optimisation, forecasting, and reporting.
Follow this link to register: https://info.microsoft.com/How-to-Get-insights-from-Your-Workday-HR-Data-Registration.html?Lcid=en-us
See your Workday data
in Power BI
Workforce Analytics for Workday:
Simple and Effective
- Plug n’ Play Minimal IT configuration or support needed
- Immediate Value See business value at once
- Fully Cloud-Based No need for new on-premises software
- Fast and Easy Quick deployment, intuitive and easy to learn
- Subscription Model Simple and reasonable subscription plan