Through Power BI you can connect to your sales data to see your sales performance and analyse the top-sellers, agents, locations, and categories, more interactive than ever before.
Do you want to have a nice visual dashboard to show your main sales metrics and KPIs?
Do you want to be able to break it down by region, category, product, agent, and many more?
Do you want to see historical trends and forecast next 6 months with what-if scenario analysis?
Do you want to see the performance of each sales agent?
How about a flag / alert if a sales agent is unlikely to achieve their targets?
Do you want to make it available for your sales representatives on their mobile devices from any place?
Find Top / Bottom Performers
This tool will allow your business to easily identify revenue drivers and bottom performers.
See Your Sales Data on Map
When, where and how much: see your sales performance across locations.
Benchmarking & Competitor Analysis
Keep track of the competition and compare performance against relevant benchmarks.
Reduce the lag in your decision making by integrating predictive analysis to toolbox
Power BI can help you with:
- See your sales metrics, slice & dice it by product, category, location, agent, and any other data element that you want!
- Predictive Analytics to forecast your sales based on historical trends and seasonality in your data
- Find top / bottom performers
- See your sales data on map
- Benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Check your run-rate and compare it to the same period last year